The Mansour Conference Center is interested in hiring a Maintenance/Room Setup Technician to perform basic repairs and preventive maintenance, set up rooms for special events, pick up donations and deliver furnishings in large box truck, and perform basic janitorial duties, as required.
You are an ideal candidate if:
• 1 year or more experience in maintenance or related field
• High School Diploma or GED, and
• Valid Driver’s License with no moving violations within one year
And if you are…
• A good listener who picks up on details,
• An independent thinker with good problem solving skills, and a willingness to take initiative,
• A seasoned team player with high standards and commitment to completing assignments on time or early,
• Open to a flexible schedule based on company needs,
• Someone who enjoys helping people and being needed,
• A Cobb County resident with good access to the Marietta area, and
• Able to lift 50+ pounds and work in small places.
Sound Interesting? What’s in it for you?
• Flexible Hours
• Great team to work with
• No two days will ever be the same
• $12 – 13.50 per hour, based on relevant experience
If interested, please call (770) 428-2601, ext. 199.
Equal Opportunity Employer