- Use of all of Travis Duke A and B Community Rooms.
- One classroom for changing, children, etc.
- 24 round 72” tables and upholstered chairs.
- 2′ x 5′ and 2′ x 6′ rectangular tables.
- One (1) round 48” diameter “cake table.”
- Set up of all tables and chairs to customer’s specifications.
- 200 parking spaces.
- Eight (8) hours use of facility.
- Click here for a list of preferred caterers.
- Only “preferred caterers” may cater events at the Mansour Center.
- Food prepared at home or by individuals not licensed to operate a food-related business is strictly PROHIBITED in the Mansour Center.
- 50 % of the base price ($1,000) must be paid to book the Center for your event. This is NONREFUNDABLE.
- Remaining 50% plus any optional charges due one month prior to the date of the event.
- Refundable $500 cleaning/damage deposit due one month prior to the date of the event.
- Hours in excess of 8 will be billed at an additional $325 per hour. (First hour charge applies 1 minute after the 8 hour maximum)
- Hours past midnight will be billed at $400 per hour, regardless of whether 8 hours has yet been used. (First hour applied at 1 minute past midnight)
- Security is available at $40 per hour per officer. (1 officer for up to 150 guests; 2 officers for more than 150 guests –Minimum 3 hours)
- Bartender is also available at $40 per hour. (Minimum 3 hours)